Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creating a Quality Cash Buyers List

I can not stress the importance of this more ," If you are a Real Estate investor you must have a Quality Cash Buyers List".
This is a Must.
The Newest Greatest way to create a Buyers list is to use mobile marketing. I can tell you personally this method is Undisputed the best way to make a list. I made a list using this method and made a list with 75 good quality names and numbers on it in a day's time. I am in the middle of a assignment of contract deal right now with a person that I met through this method.
There are company's out there Like Jersey Shore Mobile Marketing that would be glad to help you.
I  set up a link to assist you .
If you would like more information about this just leave a comment or see the link above.
One more thing This company does business in all states so do not let the name fool you.
I have so much more to share so leave a comment on the subject or anything you would like to know more about.
Have a Great Week
Real Estate
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment