Friday, November 4, 2011

Mobile Marketing for Real Estate

Mobile Marketing for Real Estate is priceless
.
It can be used to attract buyers to build a list of investors or for anything you would like to say to the public.

Put it this way when you leave your house what do you take with you?
You take your wallet or purse your keys and your phone.  My point exactly!

One of the most common uses is to set a virtual tours so that when a prospected buyer drives bye a house that is for sale he see's a sign in front saying TEXT Info TO a # to receive instant pictures of the inside and listing.
Boom! At that time the Agent who set up the service would also get a lead text to him or her back with the lead info
. It's a win! win!
Stay tuned for more I am going to go into how I did my first 2 Deal's using Mobile Marketing.

Thank you and do not forget to sign up for my Newsletter to learn more about Mobile Marketin: http://www.zillow.com/pro ... /R-E-TOM/g
.

No comments:

Post a Comment