Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mobile Marketing

I am going to do a little change of topics from time to time ,when I find something that is hot.
So here it is mobile marketing there is nothing hotter right now.
This is were all the big dogs are heading.
There is so many different avenues to go through but the one I am going to talk about is mobil websites and text messageing campaigns.
This is were we are heading .
Some companys have been doing it for some time.
Just think about this a e- mail has about a 40% chance of getting open but a text has a 90% chance of getting a response.
I am going to leave you on that note to think about. If you would like to know more about this subject , please drop me a comment.
Thank you and have a safe night.
Realestate Tom
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. I'ld LOVE to know more about this. Can you email me on how you got the word out there. Was it a bumper sticker that said something like, "Text 'Buyme' to 3xxxx" ? How much did it cost you to do it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete